Mindblossom is a leading Digital Marketing agency with offices in Toronto and San Francisco. Mindblossom is currently searching for an enthusiastic front end developer who has the ability and skill needed to transform Photoshop designs into well-structured, semantic and valid XHTML and CSS.
- Strong understanding of HTML/XHTML/CSS
- Ability to hand-code semantically and optimize/troubleshoot code (WYSIWYG-only users need not apply)
- Intermediate skills and experience with Photoshop
- Familiarity with cross-browser (IE6+7, Firefox, Safari and Opera) compatibility issues and bugs.
- Basic understanding of web-based presentation layer technologies work and how to exploit them, including Flash and AJAX.
- JSP experience is mandatory
For a sneak peek at what we do, check out the Mindblossom Demo Reel at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kEUSOPGM9E
Note: This is a contract position, with the possibility of going to full time.
Interested parties are encouraged to send their resume and cover letter to Leigh Williams via email to lwilliams[@]mindblossom[.]com. We thank all applicants for their interest, but we will only contact those selected for interviews.