iUpload is a rapidly growing, profitable and privately held corporate blogging company that is changing the way information is managed, delivered and maintained.
Our rapid growth had provided us with a unique opportunity to fill this newly created position within our highly entrepreneurial team environment. We’re currently looking for Senior .NET Developers to lead the implementation of new features and expansion of existing features in our industry leading corporate blogging platform.
You must be an exceptional developer who longs to develop an application that is being used by some of the world’s largest and most profitable corporations. Understanding that technology is simply a tool for tackling real-world problems is what drives you develop applications that impress even your most critical peers.
- Manage the entire SDLC of existing and new development initiatives
- Provide guidance to junior members of team to facilitate and expedite their learning curve allowing them to increase their confidence in their abilities so that they may work on more complex applications
- Develop and unit test complex programs/modules according to specific business and design requirements in an efficient and accurate manner in order to meet deadlines and exceed customer expectations
- Participate in the development of detailed system/design documents to meet development methodology and to facilitate knowledge transfer as well as increasing application maintainability
- Participate in application design sessions and code reviews/walkthroughs to ensure accuracy towards business requirements and development guidelines and increase technical skills through knowledge transfer
- Provide support and enhancements to existing production applications in a timely and accurate manner
Required Experience and Skills
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- MCSD, MCTS, MCPD Certification or equivalent experience
- Have demonstrated success leading projects on high volume (millions of page views/day) .NET web applications
- Be dedicated to continuous learning, including regular presentations to peers on technologies or practices of interest
- Strong understanding of the .NET Framework and .NET technologies including: C#, ADO.NET ASP.NET, Web Services and Windows Forms
- Proven experience with SQL and database concepts
- Strong design and architectural skills
- Experience with Memcache integration into high volume, high performance web sites
- Ability to self-manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High energy, a helpful attitude and self-motivation
- Creative problem solving skills
iUpload is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity enables the broad-range of perspectives needed for solid decision-making and creativity. If you are interested in applying for this challenging and rewarding opportunity, please submit your resume and salary expectations to: [email protected]