Nurun Inc, a subsidiary of Quebecor Media Inc., is looking to fill the following position in its Toronto Office:
Permanent, full-time position
- Delivering project assignments on time and within budget, and with high quality.
- Content maintenance, graphics production, and development of on-going site features/functionality.
- Author pages and content employing Web Standards-based approaches and proprietary templates.
- Create banners and online advertising.
- Working collaboratively with the creative staff to decide interface implementation details and rich media interfaces.
- Working with the creative team to verify designs are web safe.
- Perform unit testing on all modules.
- Participating in code reviews.
- Post secondary diploma;
- 1 year of professional experience in interactive integration;
- GUI design experience
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop to slice, optimize and re-size images
- Experience in working within a team environment
- Proficiency with cross-browser/cross-platform issues, DOM and web standards
- Experience working in a Mac/PC environment
- An excellent ability to deal with people at all levels and build trust and confidence with management and employees
- Knowledge of usability, accessibility, indexing would be an asset.
- Basic knowledge of Flash to deploy animations to JSP pages would be considered an asset
We offer competitive remuneration and a dynamic work environment. While we thank all those who show interest in this position, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications are kept confidential.
Applicants are to send their resume to [email protected]
Nurun is an equal opportunity employer.