Fjord Interactive seeks a director of production with a proven track record in managing project managers and production resources within creative and technical teams. You are strategic, organized and well versed in resource and project management. You understand client needs, possess strong communication skills and work effectively within a cross-functional team of producers, designers and developers. Ultimately, you seek to work with the senior management team to meet client goals, to help grow our business and to ensure client satisfaction.
- Manage the production team
- Lead production with regards to quality, on time delivery of projects and budgets
- Recommend and develop new processes or procedures or improvements to existing processes and procedures.
- Mentor Project Managers
- Manage freelance resources and contracts
- Manage resource needs from a budgeting/financial perspective
- Develop and Produce production reports including comprehensive operational statistics, forecasts and status reports
- Play a large role in staff recruitment initiatives
- Work with General Manager, Strategists, Creative and Technical Directors to determine resources, timelines and budget projections
- 5-10 years Internet marketing production experience, ideally in an agency/client environment.
- 2-5 years leading or managing interactive media production teams
- Strong understanding of multimedia and web technology
- Ability to lead, manage and mentor a diverse team.
- Strong problem solving, team building, and interpersonal skills.
- Superior understanding of interactive media project production cycles
- Superior verbal, written, and communication skills. Polished presentation skills.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of project management
- Strategic, entrepreneurial, client-savvy, persuasive and a team player.
If you fit our requirements, we want to hear from you. Email us a quick note with your Interactive Production experience and impress us with knowledge and industry experience.