Position Reference #SMKT012
Are you a master of Omniture and Offermatica? Do you love online testing? If you’re creative, analytical, and have an excellent grasp of online Usability tools, Geosign’s Usability team wants to talk to you.
Join our team in Guelph, ON and you will implement, roll out, and monitor tests for every division and assume increasing responsibility as testing continues to evolve.
- Work with current tools (Omniture, Offermatica, G#, internal tools) to expand the breadth of our testing ability
- Work with User Experience Analysts to develop Test Design Specifications and implement tests based on those Specifications
- Communicate key personnel from each of Geosign's divisions with a focus on training and offering or requesting assistance in implementations
- Drive new testing initiatives (e.g. researching or developing new programs to assist in testing)
- Make design changes to our websites including creating art such as icons and working on page layout for the purpose of testing
Required Skills / Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Strong sense of User Experience issues associated with the web
- Experience in the field of Testing or Quality Assurance an asset
- Demonstrated experience with Offermatica, Omniture, and similar Online testing tools
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of the organization using excellent fluent English verbal and written communication skills
Geosign Corporation is a member of the GeosignÂ® group of companies which are leading online media publishing companies reaching more than 35 million consumers per month across 180 websites in 20 verticals. Geosign has become one of the top 50 online publishers today. Marquee sites include Gizmocafe.com, Nomadik.com and ThinkFashion.com. Through progressive thinking, innovative technology and a growing team of outstanding editors, writers, designers and developers, Geosign is at the forefront of the online publishing revolution. Founded in 2000, Geosign is a profitable, privately owned company. Geosign provides a creative, highly entrepreneurial environment that rewards commitment, achievement, discipline, and bold ideas. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, as well as numerous employee perks, including a gym and personal trainer.
How to Apply
Please forward applications via email only to [email protected] including a cover letter and resume. Indicate the position title Web Developer â€“ User Experience and position reference #SMKT012 in the email subject line.
Only Word or Adobe PDF documents will be accepted. All files and pages must clearly show Last Name, First Name on each page and in each file name. Only responses received via email will be considered. No phone calls, faxes, agencies or drop-ins please.
We thank all applicants for your interest in this position however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.