Crimson Interactive, a Markham-based Interactive agency, seeks a motivated, energetic code-centric person with strong interpersonal skills, careful attention to detail, eye for design and extensive web site production experience. The ideal candidate will have a great attitude as well as aptitude and be comfortable working in a high-tempo environment. Must have the ability to hand code well formed HTML, XML, CSS and Action Script by hand.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a Development/Production position; NOT a Design/Creative position.
Working closely with the creative and production team, you will code front-end interfaces when developing client sites.
- You will coordinate and work with designers and back-end developers on the development of database-driven pages and dynamically generated elements.
- You will validate code, predict problems and debug basic scripts.
- You will be relied upon to see projects through to completion with high accuracy.
- Work to meet client and internal deadlines as needed.
- Perform special projects/duties as needed.
- A related New Media Diploma from an established school
- A minimum of two+ years experience producing commercial web sites, preferably more.
- Expert ability to hand code and debug HTML, CSS, XML, Action Script and Java Script.
- Able to use Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator for graphic manipulation and optimization.
- A proven desire to learn and contribute to the successful completion of team goals and projects
- Thorough understanding of multi-platform/multi-browser differences and browser compatibility issues
- Organization and detail orientation. Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An exceptional personal web site that demonstrates technical sophistication.
- Experience with Information Architecture, User Interface design and layout solutions.
- Masterful Action Script knowledge and experience.
- Experience with ASP, ASP.net and other server-side technologies.
- Able to build and use relational databases with SQL
- Candidates must provide work samples and professional resume.
- Please be sure to state a range of required compensation.
- QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ONLY.
- PLEASE, NO CALLS â€“ Thank you.
Please e-mail resume in WORD or PDF format to: [email protected]