Originally from LinkedIn=
Canoe Inc. is currently looking for a Product Manager to work in our downtown Toronto, Ontario office or in our Montreal, Quebec office.
Canoe Inc. (a Quebecor Media company) has developed into Canada’s leading content provider since launching on March 4, 1996. Staffed around the clock, Canoe provides news and information, including photos and data from Canada and around the world.
Responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Will analyze market trends for online video products and will make recommendations on the evolution of the product
- Will help defining the content offering
- Will overview the daily operations and the performance of the platform
- Will help negotiating licensing agreements with content providers
- Will supervise the integration of the video environment within our Portal initiatives
- Will monitor clients satisfaction
- 3 years of experience in Product Management
- Knowledge of online environments
- Knowledge of web-metrics
- Management skills
- Good negotiations skills
- Team player
- Bilingual ( French and English )
- Knowledge of the entertainment business
- Content licensing experience
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Company Life, Health, Medical, Dental and RRSP Plan