Location: Toronto / Vancouver
RMG Connect is JWT's worldwide integrated digital, direct and database marketing group. Our mission is simple: to deliver consistent and positive brand experiences at every touchpoint for our clients' customers.
- Able to use Adobe Photoshop / Fireworks for graphic manipulation and optimization.
- User interface design skills.
- Basic layout assembly and manipulation.
- Strong ability to write/edit/interpret ActionScript 2 code.
- An understanding of AS2 Classes.
- Able to build data driven Flash applications that can interface with server side technology.
- Able to write/edit scripted motion.
- Able to use Flash components and templates.
- Able to do timeline animations.
- Able to use Flash video capabilities.
- Good understanding of server side technologies including MS .net, Linux (LAMP), Java.
- Strong understanding of concepts such as inheritance, object oriented programming and programming design patterns.
- Understanding of basic database design principles including normal forms, stored procedures, triggers, etc.
- Able to create entity relationship diagrams.
- Able to build and use relational databases with SQL
- Able to build dynamic interfaces using AJAX, XML, well formed HTML.
- Understanding of Web 2.0 design methodologies.
- Understanding of optimization techniques in all web technologies.
- Very strong focus on quality and attention to detail
- Able to do unit testing and bug tracking.
- Strong drive to learn more and a hunger to do great work
- Able to work in a high pressure environment
Essential software knowledge
- The Adobe CS2 Design Suite
- Macromedia Design Studio 8
Please send your portfolio of work and resume to [email protected]
Thanks in advance to all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.