With a pioneering spirit and unique focus on personal empowerment, Saint Elizabeth Health Care provides home and community health care services throughout Ontario, delivering three million visits annually. Named as one of the Best Places to Work in Canada, we offer a flexible, supportive and amazing work environment.
Saint Elizabeth Health Care requires the support of a multi-talented and Web-literate individual to join our team in the position of e-Product Coordinator. As part of the business development services team, this role will work within a cross-functional project team, and will support the technical production of our @YourSideÂ® e-learning content currently on the Blackboard platform.
Although we'd welcome someone with solid technical or development skills, this person would be most interested, not in coding, but in learning and sharing the art and science of Web design for e-learning. Preferably you have at least two years experience of Web design and/or coordination (sites, applications, Intranets, etc.) and/or e-learning-specific experience, which may include: software/Web technical support, website management/support, e-product coordination, and Web-based training tools development.
- Organize, edit, upload and enhance health-related e-learning content
- Coordinate the technical production of e-learning content, including quality assurance testing and version management
- Contribute to the development of e-product project schedules
- Provide regular updates on progress toward meeting key deliverable dates
- Modify/create graphics
- Contribute to the development of tools and programs used for team training
- Participate in the training and mentoring of new contributors to e-product development
- Work with internal clients by providing excellent customer service and understanding learner needs
- A post-secondary education is required, preferably in Web design/development,e-learning development, graphic design or media arts
- Web sophistication, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint) experience, at an intermediate level
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- A keen attention to detail
- Flexibility, creativity and the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Graphic creation and editing skills are preferred
- Knowledge of learning management systems and authoring systems is an asset
- Knowledge of instructional design principles is an asset