Trapeze is a leading interactive marketing agency headquartered in Toronto. We produce breakthrough online experiences that build brands and drive sales for some of the most prominent global brands including: CBC, Crayola, Disney, Jaguar, LandRover, Mattel, MTV, Paramount, Pizza Hut, Procter & Gamble, Nickelodeon, Newline, and others.
A Trapeze Designer is an original thinker who conceives creative concepts and translates them into a visual language. A Designer knows how to collaborate with a team in order to develop a look, a style and an experience appropriate to the strategic direction. A Designer has a strong sense of communication design, including interactive layout and typography as well as a keen sense of motion design.
- Designing solutions that meet or exceed strategic marketing objectives
- Creating interactive experiences that express engage the user
- Providing Quality Assurance on creative deliverables
- Building and maintaining a team rapport with the creative team personal, account managers, & project managers
- Strong design portfolio with 2+ years education, 4+ years experience in interactive design
- Ability to articulate creative ideas
- A solid understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator
- A solid understanding of Flash timeline animation, and basic understanding of Flash ActionScript
- Solid knowledge of the strengths and limitations of CSS and HTML design.
- An understanding of information architecture and hierarchy
- Comprehensive understanding of interactivity and the web
- Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
- Self motivated, organized and accountable
If you are a creative individual with a strong work ethic and an enthusiasm for award-winning interactive design, submit a CV, cover letter, and an online portfolio for consideration.