Are you a web professional who combines first-rate visual design with front-end programming ability? Do you have a passion to engage visitors with science, technology and creativity? Then join the Ontario Science Centre's web team to create and implement visual concepts through graphic design, typography, animations, copy and front-end coding. Location: Toronto.
- command of current/emerging web design practices;
- expertise with design software, i.e., Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash;
- HTML and CSS expertise, including styling text and positioning elements;
- knowledge of standard compliant design, cross-browser/platform issues, information architecture, usability/accessibility;
- understanding of accepted Internet and Ontario Public Service communications standards, protocols, conventions;
- strong project coordination and collaboration skills.
A portfolio of prior work is required, preferably accessible via the Internet.
Salary range: $1,051 – $1,284 per week
Please send your resume, quoting file OSC-16, by Feb. 2, 2007, to: Ontario Science Centre, Human Resources, 770 Don Mills Rd., Toronto, ON M3C 1T3. Fax: 416-696-3221. E-mail (MS Word format): [email protected]. URLs: www.ontariosciencecentre.ca and www.redshiftnow.ca. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario Public Service is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code.