Onlane is seeking a Java Web Developer. This intermediate developer role is responsible for maintaining the ONLANE Remarketing Application Suite (ORAS) TM that powers our online remarketing programs. The role will focus on Graphical User Interface development with emphasis on implementation and integration with business logic embedded within ORAS TM.
Requirements for the position include:
- Strong experience with dynamic browser-based systems.
- Thorough understanding of browser compatibility issues.
- Hands-on experience in JSP, HTML, Java Script, Servlets, Java Beans.
- Thorough understanding of design for usability, navigation field-based validation and controls.
- Working knowledge of Java 1.3/1.4, Swing, JDBC, SQL, TCP/IP and Oracle RDMBS.
- Familiarity with HTTP Servers and technologies: Microsoft IIS, Netscape Apache.
- Exposure to full software development lifecycle and working knowledge of formal OO design methodologies.
- Degree or Diploma in Software Development/Computer Science/Information Systems.
- Min 5 years commercial software development experience.
- Min 2-3 years commercial experience with JSP, Servlets, Java, J2EE, EJB, JDBC and SQL.
Additional assets include:
- Good eye for layout and design of web-based business forms.
- Thorough knowledge of data types, formats and language localization issues.
- Knowledge and experience with automotive data and the automotive industry.
Please send resume to [email protected]