This position within the Web Channel Team of TSX Datalinx supports the team in the daily operation and updating of the TSX.com web site and other Web Channel projects.
- Coordinating and vetting web content requests from the various Business Areas of TSX Group, including arranging for legal review and translation where necessary.
- Liaising with Business Areas on day-to-day web needs; acting as first point of contact for “maintenance” webmastering requests.
- Coordinating the receipt, review, approval and confirmation of advertising Insertion Orders and artwork between TSX and its on-line advertising agency.
- Coordinating and implementing the “Logo Display Program” in which TSX and TSX Venture listed issuers have the opportunity to have their corporate logos displayed on the Quote pages of the site.
- Administrative support for e-mail marketing projects.
- Using web analytics software to gather, analyze and disseminate web site metrics for both internal and external business partners.
- Assistance with other projects as required.
- A combination of a new media, communications, and/or web design/development degree and/or 2-3 years work experience
- High customer-service orientation
- Excellent HTML/Flash/CSS/JS development skills are a must, including provable hands-on experience. XSL development skills an asset
- Experience with publishing files to a public web site, including FTP and UNIX protocols
- Good proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat
- Detail-oriented, flexible self-starter with excellent grammar and editing skills
- Ability to handle both innovative and set processes in a fast-paced changing environment
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to be flexible with tasks and workload as requirements change
- Experience with Macromedia Dreamweaver an asset
- French language proficiency an asset