Liquidesign is currently searching for a web designer who can also code compliant cross-browser XHTML and CSS from their designs. You would work closely with our project manager to turn site maps and wireframes into great designs. We’re looking for people who love to design, who love to code, and who thrive by working on a multitude of different projects.
This is a contract to retainer position.
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly self-motivated
- 2+ years of industry experience developing websites
- Strong understanding of information architecture and web standards
- 1 to 2 years of industry experience coding standards-compliant XHTML and CSS
- Experience with integrating your code into existing web applications
- Experience with LAMP and open source, PHP, MySQL, etc
You'll get to work in your own location and set your own hours – we don’t care where you work or when you do it, as long as the work gets done. However, you must be able to meet with us regularly at our office in downtown Hamilton (corner of James & Main – 2 blocks from the GO station).
Please email [email protected] describing your qualifications and expertise. Please include URLs to current websites or web applications that represent your work – the more, the better. Please send a resume as well.
We look forward to hearing from you!