Interpix Design Inc. is a Customer Experience Consulting company that provides design services to Fortune 500 businesses and government agencies. Our user-centric process is integral to all of our deliverables: expert review, usability testing, user interface design, graphic design, company branding, usability training, and standards documentation.
Interpix is looking for a talented Customer Experience Designer to join our team.
The Customer Experience Designer is responsible for interface design. Working closely with client representatives to understand corporate project objectives and analyzing feedback from user interviews, the Customer Experience Designer will define interface structure, interaction flows, wireframes, and interface requirements that promote 'simply useful' solutions.
- Conduct expert reviews of existing user interfaces to identify areas of improvement based on usability industry standards and working experience.
- Design high-level wireframes, concepts, and test plan documents in preparation for user testing.
- Interviews users, conduct testing based on high-level design.
- Analyze user interview test results and incorporate into interface design.
- Present findings and articulate design direction at client meetings.
- Gather corporate objective requirements from client representatives.
- Design user interfaces for a variety of channels and technologies: paper (forms/bills/invoices), fat/thick user interface, thin user interface, web, PC/Windows, Mac, etc.
- Document user interface standards in terms of current industry trends and specific client requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in design, Psychology, HCI, Human Factors or related fields
- Minimum 3 years experience in design, information architecture or user interface design.
- Portfolio should include web site design, work with Canadian businesses and government agencies.
Send resume and portfolio to [email protected]