As Digital Marketing Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Develop digital marketing plans for select Canadian, US and UK titles
- Manage online advertising campaigns for titles and authors
- Co-ordinate the development and production of new website builds for key brands, authors and series, and market these sites to build traffic and loyalty
- Working with the marketing associates, schedule content and features for harpercollins.ca and other corporate sites
- Supported by the IT department, ensure data and images are provided to online retail partners and other third-party sites
- Develop strategies to further increase traffic to all of HarperCollins Canada's corporate websites
- Strengthen existing relationships with online reviewers/editors, service providers, and other partners, and actively build new partnerships to open fresh opportunities
- Monitor and analyse all website metrics and provide regular reporting to specific departments as well as the company at large
- Review, evaluate and provide recommendations for online campaign activities and reports to understand successes and develop future plans
- At least 3-4 years marketing experience
- Demonstrated acumen in developing online initiatives and websites
- Highly self-motivated, with a strong creative bent, and excellent copywriting skills
- Knowledge of HTML (and/or ability to use a web-editing program) as well as web analytic software
- Confidence and adaptability in using new content management tools and database systems
- Good communications skills, and ability to work well in a collaborative environment
- Must be detail-oriented, well-organized and able to set priorities and meet deadlines under pressure
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity please email a cover letter and resume to dianne.aquilina at harpercollins dot com.
Please be advised that we can only contact those who are selected for an interview.
Deadline for submissions is January 26, 2007.