Bioscrypt Inc. has an immediate opening for a Senior Product Manager with experience working in the Identity Management and/or Single-Sign-On industry.
- Product Management
- Act as business case lead on new product initiatives.
- Gather and prioritize market and customer requirements via customer interaction and market research.
- Create and maintain competitive intelligence for product portfolio and ensure timely, accurate, internal communication of same.
- Create pricing and competitive positioning for the product portfolio based on market and competitive intelligence.
- Define product roadmap and product requirements and write Product
- Requirements Documents.
- Facilitate customer requested feature triage, provide support for critical accounts, and pro-actively work to ensure a high-level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Identify business development and collaboration opportunities. Work with 3rd party suppliers to define and drive technical elements of relationship.
- Identify specific industry segments and market opportunities.
- Product Marketing
- Assist in defining and driving product marketing plans and strategic campaigns.
- Assist with market analysts and media interviews/reviews.
- Develop and maintain sales tools, presentations, and customer case studies.
- Assist in training the Sales team and channel partners on product portfolio, value proposition, technical capabilities and positioning.
- Assist in the development of messaging and content for collateral, direct mail, white papers, PR, web, etc.
The ideal candidate has 4+ years Product Management experience with software/hardware development organizations, including a proven ability to deliver products in cooperation with Engineering and Marketing teams. The candidate must have excellent writing and communication skills.
- Industry experience in enterprise security for both OEM and channel business models.
- “Pragmatic Marketing” training on Product Management processes is an asset.
- An MBA with a concentration in Marketing, Finance or Management, BS in EE or Computer Science is also preferred.
This position includes competitive market-rate base salary, stock options and bonus. Bioscrypt is publicly traded on the TSX as BYT.
Please, no agencies.