JC&JC Inc. have expanded, and we have a part-time web developer/designer job opening at our Toronto office starting in February/March 2007.
We want someone that is passionate about design, and the willingness to continue learning. You must contribute ideas, and work cooperatively as a team member. Being able to prioritize your workload, manage your time effectively, and self-motivated are individuals that we choose to work with us.
- Comfortable working in a Windows Environment
- Ability to take a PSD document and transform it into XHTML/CSS2 Strict.
- Extensive knowledge XHTML and CSS knowledge
- Ability to plan and design web layouts/navigation based on understanding – of online user experience and habits.
- Proficiency in design softwares: Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign,
- Excellent organization, communication, and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and multi-task is essential.
- Knowledge and ability to program in PHP4/5+ and operate mySQL databases.
- Outgoing, Friendly, and Honesty are assets.
Your primary responsibilities are brainstorming, contributing ideas to the overall creative process of our partner needs. Taking those ideas, you will transform them into Photoshop layouts and creating Strict XHTML/CSS2 websites.
Please send resumes attached with work samples by e-mail only to [email protected]. Only candidates that are qualified will be contacted.