eb/IVR Developer – PT Operations
North American Public Transit Division – Mississauga, Ontario
Trapeze Group delivers solutions that consider the full 360 degrees of transport services. Whether addressing the needs of a single department, an entire organization, or the community, Trapeze provides the most advanced software, intelligent transportation systems (ITS) and mobile technologies in the industry. Hundreds of government and commercial organizations across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific have turned to Trapeze to realize efficiencies, enhance the quality and scope of their services, and safely transport more people with less cost. Today we have offices across North America, Europe, the UK and Asia Pacific staffed by transportation experts, software developers, system architects, consultants, project managers, trainers and implementation specialists. Visit www.trapezegroup.com.
This position is for a junior to intermediate developer. The candidate will work on a variety of development tasks in a growing organization and focus on products designed to meet the needs of transit riders directly through various mediums (i.e. Web, IVR, SMS, Email, etc.).
The successful candidate will be a talented, self-directed and self-motivated individual with effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of meeting project deadlines. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong technical skills on assigned tasks and produce high quality, accurate customizations given a specified period of time. The successful candidate will work effectively, as part of a team, in a fast paced, reactive environment.
The successful candidate must possess a College or University degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering Science or equivalent.
As well the successful candidate should have:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to produce quality work in a timely manner;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- Pleasing disposition; self motivated; organized; innovative;
- Keen to learn and keep up with new technology.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Specialized Skills & Knowledge
- Experience with C++ and Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Programming experience with relational databases and embedded SQL
- Programming interactive voice recognition applications and/or Email/SMS based applications is an asset
- Knowledge of transit applications is an asset
Is this You?
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to: [email protected]