Trapeze Group delivers solutions that consider the full 360 degrees of transport services. Whether addressing the needs of a single department, an entire organization, or the community, Trapeze provides the most advanced software, intelligent transportation systems (ITS) and mobile technologies in the industry. Hundreds of government and commercial organizations across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific have turned to Trapeze to realize efficiencies, enhance the quality and scope of their services, and safely transport more people with less cost.
Today we have offices across North America, Europe, the UK and Asia Pacific staffed by transportation experts, software developers, system architects, consultants, project managers, trainers and implementation specialists. Visit www.trapezegroup.com.
The successful candidate will work with key stakeholders for to define, support and create compelling content, collateral, white papers, speaker abstracts, customer communications, product reference and proposal material, sales tools and marketing campaigns. This position requires the ability to multitask on several different projects, keeping them all moving forward simultaneously, on a timely basis.
The successful candidate will be a talented, self-directed and self-motivated individual with exceptional verbal and written skills and a positive 'can do' attitude. The candidate will need to manage cross-functional teams and processes, think strategically and understand business drivers, be a team player and motivator, be resourceful and a self-starter. The candidate must be organized and detail oriented with strong project management skills. Ability to adapt and work in a progressive, dynamic, and changing environment is required.
Education and Work Experience
The successful candidate must possess a College or University degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism, English or a related field.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- 3-5 years experience in marketing communications with exceptional writing skills in a vertical or specialized market
- Proven ability to comprehend the technical, simplify it and translate it into the value and business proposition
- Ability to adapt the style, tone and complexity of writing to suit a variety of audiences and formats
- Successful track-record in B2B solution positioning
- Capable of taking direction from multiple sources
- Aptitude to quickly learn an industry, get immersed in it and continually learn more
- Results oriented with creative thinking skills
- Proven project management skills
- Experience in the transportation industry an asset
Specific Software Skills
- Experience with CRM, list management, database systems
- A high competency level in the use of Excel, Word, Power Point and basic graphics applications such as Adobe Illustrator
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Office environment. Some stress may occur at times.
- No special physical demands required.
- Some travel required (no more than 10% of time)
Is this you?
To apply for this position, submit a resume to Human Resources at [email protected]