Klick Communications is a dynamic company specializing in e-Learning, Application Development, Healthcare Communications and Interactive Products. We have been providing winning solutions to clients for more than seven years.
We take great pride in the work that we do and the talented team who works with us. The opportunity is here if you’re ready for it: work with us on challenging projects for clients like Pfizer, Merck, AstraZeneca, MedNet, Schering, GlaxoSmithKline, The Ontario Ministry of Tourism and many others.
The Quality Assurance Specialist will be responsible for designing, writing, documenting, and executing test plans/scripts for all stages of the web product development lifecycle, following company defined processes and methods.
- Develop and execute manual and automated test scripts.
- Identify, investigate, report and track bugs to closure.
- Handle multiple projects with changing priorities and meet concurrent deadlines.
- Communicate test results, as well as any errors or issues discovered during testing, to QA team and developers.
- Take part in the planning and implementation of the testing/quality strategy for new and existing projects.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 1 to 5 years of professional experience in software development.
- Solid knowledge of programming fundamentals. We require that you are able to program.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Conceptual knowledge of testing process and strategies (ie: software development models, functional testing, unit testing, etc.).
- Good conceptual understanding of the stateless nature of the web, and potential bugs around asynchronous operation.
- Knowledge of relational databases and database applications (we use SQL Server).
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a detail-oriented fashion without losing sight of the overall picture.
- A talent for breaking software.
- Ability to read/write in French.
- Experience in writing test cases and preparing test plans.
- Experience with any automated test tool (Silktest, QuickTest, xUnit, etc.).
- Experience with load, stress, volume testing in ASP and .NET based infrastructure.
- Brief telephone interview, on-site skills assessment (approx. 4hr), and formal interview.
- Regrettably, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Compensation, Location and Working Hours
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Full-time job on-site, 9am-5pm, centrally located in downtown Toronto (Yonge/Bloor).
Apply by email to [email protected].