Join the team that is building the next generation of Internet-based communities for music legends and new recording artists. If you are passionate about software and love regularly dealing with challenges then this is THE place to work. A strong development team with great team spirit and work culture is waiting for you here at officialCOMMUNITY â€“ a place that provides an opportunity to make an industry wide impact.
We are looking for a highly motivated and seasoned Web Interactive User Experience Designer to work on the web platform for our communities in our Toronto, Canada office. The position involves design of the user experience for new features as well as enhancements to existing feature sets. We are seeking an individual who has a proven record of projects and enjoys sharing their experiences and knowledge with the rest of the team. Read on to find out if you can be part of this success story!
Required Experience and Education
- 2 – 4 years industry experience with a proven track record of project success.
- Obtained or plans to obtain within the next 6 – 12 months a Microsoft development certification (MCTS/MCPD for Visual Studio 2005, MCAD/MCSD for Visual Studio .NET).
- Technical degree in Human Factors, Computer Science or a minimum of equivalent industry work experience.
- Experience with usability, storyboard, proof-of-concept design for web applications;
- Experience with web client and server-side development focused on user experience;
- Experience with Telligent Community Server, ASP.NET 2.0 Web Parts, Windows Presentation Framework, Mobile Web Applications, and/or Media Center development an asset;
- Understanding of W3C web standards, cross-browser compatibility issues;
- Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced team-based work environment;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- … And of course, a strong passion for cutting edge technology!
For information on this and other exciting opportunities with the team check out http://rockstarguys.com/smrtppl
We appreciate and consider all applications, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.