LiveHive Systems Inc. is a new and growing company developing cutting-edge technology for the interactive entertainment and Fantasy industries. We are seeking energetic candidates ready to lay the groundwork for the next generation of interactive prediction platforms.
As a Developer with LiveHive, you will join a growing team of development professionals responsible for designing, constructing, testing, and supporting LiveHive’s NanoGaming products and systems.
In particular, as a Web UI Developer, you will perform development and maintenance tasks for rich browser-based UI controls and components for the NanoGaming Platform. You will work closely with in-house and contract graphic designers to build highly interactive, data-driven, skinnable UI components, using the full spectrum of browser-based technologies. Your work will demonstrate an uncompromising commitment to design excellence.
Working closely with other Software Developers, you will contribute to cross-team technical leadership.
- Build web UI components to provided specifications and conduct detailed walk-thrus to ensure compliance and completeness
- Produce static graphics, animations, stylesheets, and program code as required
- Contribute to design and feasibility discussions
- Write and Maintain component documentation, including operating manuals, as necessary
- Provide escalation for production support in a 24/7 environment
- University degree, community college diploma, or equivalent training in Computer Science or Engineering
- 2-3 years intensive web development experience with a presentation-layer focus
- High level of proficiency producing Macromedia Flash animations
- High level of proficiency with ActionScript
- Strong graphic design skills (vector and bitmap)
- Familiarity with the following languages, technologies, tools, and development environments:
- XML, SQL and Relational data management
- Java, C#, or other comparable object-oriented languages
- JSP / ASP / ASP.net and Web Services
- Familiarity with common software design patterns and best practices
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong English communication skills (facilitation, interpersonal, written, verbal, and listening)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to assess task progress against targets and take corrective action as needed to ensure goals are met
Interested applicants should email their resume and transcript to [email protected]
All applications will be kept confidential.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted for interview.