Sapient, a business innovator, helps clients achieve extraordinary results from their customer relationships, business operations and technology. Leveraging a unique approach, breakthrough thinking and disciplined execution, Sapient leads its industry in delivering the right business results on time and on budget. Sapient works with clients that are driven to make a difference, including BP, Essent Energy, Harrah's Entertainment, Hilton International, Janus, National Institutes of Health (NIH), Nextel Communications, Sony Electronics, the U.S. Marine Corps, and Verizon. Founded in 1991, Sapient is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and operates across North America, Europe and India. More information about Sapient can be found at www.sapient.com.
As a Manager Information Architect at Sapient, you function as a key member of the Creative Design team and you will be responsible for the interaction design, organization of information, and business/user process engineering for leading-edge Web solutions and software. You will mentor, coach and guide associates and sr. associates.
- Management of Creative Design teams and tracks of work
- User Experience audits or evaluations
- Concept generation and modeling
- Site Structure definition
- Process flow generation
- User profiling and scenario generation
- Wireframe design
- Solution prototyping
- User research
- Written and verbal communication
- Team leadership
- Group facilitation
- Estimations for proposal and project execution purposes
- Presentation of concepts and progress to clients
- Mentorship co-workers and provide design inspiration
- Leadership role in developing client relationships and new business
- Identification tools, templates, and techniques that evolve existing approaches for the larger Creative Design community at Sapient
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in design-related discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface design; Human-Computer Interaction; Design Planning; Graphic Design; Communications.
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Candidates must be well-versed in user-centered design methods and techniques
- Proficient to expert in: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Visio, Microsoft Office.
- Must have been in a client-facing role and have project experience in working with teams on large scale, long-term projects
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams
- Prior experience in a consulting firm preferred
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this role, which include hearing, speaking, typing and occasionally moving and/or lifting up to 15 pounds.
Sapient is a registered service mark of Sapient Corporation.