Fortiva is a VC funded and quickly growing start-up company based in Toronto. We sell â€œSoftware as a Serviceâ€ (SaaS), and employ cutting-edge technologies. The products take the headache and risks out of email archival.
The current challenge is to advance our existing operational monitoring system to meet growing needs and to allow monitoring of our growing customer base. The technical environment spans the capturing of data from UNIX based operational systems, structuring the data across several dimensions, and presenting the data meaningfully to operations in a .Net Web based user interface.
Reporting to the System Development Manager, your primary responsibilities will include:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Define requirements based on Operations department needs;
- Create and adapt the operational data capture components;
- Design and create presentation infrastructure;
- Create and adapt presentation components;
- Support the dashboard system.
- 5-10 years experience in developing, enhancing, and maintaining similar systems;
- In depth expertise in as many of these areas as possible: Windows, .Net, C#, Java, XML, UNIX, Python, C++, SQL
Additional Skill areas
- Demonstrated analytic and communications skills
- Ability to work well with fluid requirements
- Experience interpreting internal operational system
Fortiva is a fast-paced startup environment with a promising future. We give people autonomy, a supportive team, and expect results. You will have the opportunity to grow with the company, depending on your skills, interests, and aspirations.
Please send your resume to [email protected] We thank everyone for your response in advance and will only be following up with potential candidates.