The Vice President of Product Marketing at AudienceView Software Corporation oversees all product management and marketing initiatives. The role develops and implements marketing strategies and programs, manages all outbound communications, defines product positioning, and works with the sales organization to develop effective go-to-market strategies. While this position requires an individual with broad marketing experience and capabilities, the primary focus of the role will be on product management.
- Hires, develops, and manages the Product Marketing Team
- Develops product management program encompassing the complete product life cycle: definition of customer and market needs, prioritization of features, definition of road map and release schedules, product launch activities, and feedback loops
- Defines branding and messaging program to articulate and differentiate AudienceViewÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s market positioning and creates and maintains marketing materials including brochures, case studies, white papers, product spec sheets, press releases, and other printed and online materials
- Develops and executes go-to-market strategy working in conjunction with the sales organization to implement integrated marketing campaigns with ongoing measurement of program effectiveness
- Creates and implements external communications strategy to build market recognition and support marketing and sales activities within identified target market segments
- Engages in competitive analysis with regular updates and reports to executive management team
- Initiates and maintains structured and ongoing feedback loops with internal (sales, customer support, R & D, finance) and external (customers and partners) sources
- Engages in product pricing analysis and strategy and create internal pricing models and guides
- Spearheads client training program including the development and maintenance of courses and materials
- Analyzes potential partnership opportunities and provides recommendations
- Develops and maintains product marketing department budget
Knowledge and Skills
- Extensive prior experience (7+ years) of marketing and product management at a software company with proven ability to act as effective liaison between sales and marketing and the R & D divisions of the business
- Previous experience and success in developing products and services for new and existing market segments
- Experience in developing and implementing workflow solutions particularly with CRM, and ticketing solutions and operations
- Extensive knowledge of the online marketing industry
- Familiarity with online ticketing technology and operations
- History of building an organization or a business unit
- Excellent research, analytical, and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience in public speaking
- Experience working in the demanding environment of a high volume ticketing box office is an asset
- Experience in consumer product marketing and management is an asset
AudienceView Software Corporation is one of the fastest growing Toronto-based software development companies, specializing in Web-based ticketing, CRM and funds management software solutions for the sports, arts, theatre and live entertainment industries. Our success and our growth equate to excellent opportunities for our employees, allowing them to be continuously challenged with greater responsibility.
AudienceView has been tremendously successful, and we attribute our success to several factors: an amazing product, excellent service, a dedicated management team, solid vision, strong implementation, and great people. We’ve done a great job of attracting and retaining top talent in a hot market and if you join the team at AudienceView you will soon realize how much we value our employees.
If you are ready to become a key contributor and join one of the hottest, market-leading companies, then submit your resume to us today!
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] indicating the position applied for in the subject line.
We thank you for your application and apologize in advance for not contacting each applicant individually. Only those being considered for a position will be contacted.