Employment Type: Full-time Permanent
Start Date: Immediate/December 2006
Marqui Hiring Manager/Contact: Ryan Stocker
Contact Detail: [email protected]
Do you want to be a part of a fast paced startup environment developing business applications delivered in a software-as-a-service model? At Marqui we're creating the next generation of marketing automation and web content management software. We're seeking an exceptional program/product manager to define and deliver features for our product suite, features which enable end-to-end scenarios and are both super useful and eminently usable.
Responsibilities will include defining the feature set in a major investment area, driving these features through the full cycle of development from customer research to detailed feature design, spec writing, working with developers and testers to bring the feature alive and ultimately delivering it to customers. Along the way, you'll contribute to the team vision and define and defend priorities and learn from everyone around you. Successful candidates will need to have strong technical and communication skills and a history of delivering successful user experiences.
Our team is dynamic and enthusiastic. We provide a fantastic working environment in the heart of downtown Vancouver with competitive salary and benefits. We constantly strive to maintain a high level of morale by treating our team right.
You must be:
- A strong analytical thinker
- Able to elicit and synthesize disparate information to get at the root of customer's true business problems
- Able to translate business problems into easy-to-use software features
- Able to write detailed functional specifications
You must have:
- A BSc in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- A minimum of 2 years experience defining and managing the delivery of product features preferably for a shrink wrapped or software-as-a-service product
- Strong customer empathy
- Strong project management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work in cross-discipline team with developers and testers
If you see yourself in this role, please forward your detailed resume (in MS Word or .RTF format) to: [email protected].