This is based in Waterloo, Canada.
Do you have a passion for creating great products? Are you interested in contributing to the success of one of the fastest growing areas for Google? Do you have experience in the mobile industry? Google is looking for flexible, results-oriented, and experienced people to help drive Google’s mobile products. Google Product Managers combine a great instinct for developing compelling products with the technical aptitude to work with a world class engineering team and the business sense to drive local product goals and strategies.
- Initiate new mobile products and product enhancements to meet existing or anticipated market needs.
- Determine product specifications and document in a Product Requirements Document (PRD).
- Initiate and prioritize projects within engineering; track product development; develop product launch plans.
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable execution schedule.
- Work with a cross-functional internal team (e.g. sales, client services, marketing, legal, etc.) to gather customer feedback and ensure smooth and successful launches.
- Establish short and long term product goals and strategies.
- Computer science degree or equivalent technical experience.
- Demonstrated experience shipping products (concept to launch).
- Strong understanding of local user needs.
- Market knowledge of Internet-related industries.
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to build effective working relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (must be able to make presentations to large groups to support ideas and technical concepts).
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) or HTML version of your resume to [email protected]. Important: The subject field of your email must include Product Manager, Mobile – Waterloo.