Capcom Interactive Canada (formerly Cosmic Infinity) is a division of Capcom Entertainment focused on developing games for mobile platforms. Our development studio is characterized by producing extremely high quality, unique and innovative games with a small, tight-knit development team. We are looking for a skilled programmer to design and develop webpages associated with our games. Applicants will work alongside industry experts in a creative and fun environment.
Since we create games with a small, albeit highly efficient, development team, all our employees need to exhibit exceptional time management skills, bearing high responsibility tasks with minimal effort. You will need to work as a team, but also independently on challenging and interesting projects.
A successful candidate will require:
- Strong programming skills in Java.
- Strong web design skills, able to layout webpages in an intuitive and aesthetically pleasing format.
- Strong web development skills, including experience with a web scripting language, (PHP, PERL), SQL database queries, J2EE, and flash scripting.
- A passion for gaming, and a keen understanding of games throughout history.
Desirable assets include:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or another equivalent field.
- Artistic web design skills, ability to create high-quality vector and rasterized graphics.
Include with your application a copy of a marks transcript from your educational institution.
This job opening is available for immediate employment. Candidates must be willing to work on-site at our office in Burlington, Ontario.
We look forward to hearing from you !
Please reply to [email protected]