Adeo is a Web company with a difference. Located in Toronto's Queen Street West with a satellite office in Ottawa, we've got a blue chip client list and a focus on e-business. Our talented team is user centric and customer satisfaction is key.
We are expanding and have an immediate opening in our Toronto office for an Ebusiness Consultant/Content Specialist. As a content specialist work will focus on:
- Evaluating client sites (intranets, public sites) based on usability and information architecture perspectives and best practices for online content
- Planning news sites working with clients and site stakeholders to determine optimal structure, design and content
- Conducting usability testing to assess sites, components of sites or online applications
- Working with the Adeo team to produce sites that incorporate best practices for online content
- Researching and analyzing industry trends and competitor sites and strategies
In addition as an Adeo consultant you will be required to:
- Work directly with clients to develop ebusiness strategies, identify and complete supporting projects
- Completing project work alone or in a team structure focusing on web sites, intranets, extranets and the supporting technologies
- Apply project management skills by supporting multiple projects through planning and prioritizing tasks, deadlines, and resource utilization.
- Anticipate and respond to customer needs and to ensure continued customer satisfaction
- Build relationships with team members and coordinate work of more junior staff members.
- Apply the Adeo methodology of web development to various client scenarios
- Perform R&D, communicate and foster ideas in a group environment
Your qualifications will need to include:
- Strong knowledge of Web site design, usability principles, and information architecture. Strong analytical, research and categorization skills.
- Ability to analyze customer needs and define ebusiness strategies and internet based solutions.
- 3-5 years business related experience (web, intranet, extranet)
- Experience with project management responsibilities for corporate clients
- Excellent interpersonal and client relationship skills (written & oral)
- Ability to create reports and presentations with well-structured thoughts and a clear presentation style
- Strong analytical capability with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated commitment to high quality work and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- University degree
- Own mode of transportation required and periodic travel may be required.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Please e-mail your resume to [email protected].
No phone calls or agencies please.