Adeo is expanding and has an immediate opening in our Toronto office for an eBusiness Technology Consultant.
As an eBusiness Technology Specialist work will focus on:
- Client projects requiring platforms and system integration. That can include portal, CMS, collaborative environments, CRM or ecommerce capabilities.
- Reviewing client strategies and evaluating client sites (intranets, public sites) and developing ebusiness roadmaps.
- Working with the Adeo team to bring best ideas and technologies forward into client projects.
- Tracking best of breed tools and researching new technology offerings and ebusiness approaches.
In addition as an Adeo consultant you will be required to:
- Work directly with clients to develop ebusiness strategies, identify and complete supporting projects
- Completing project work alone or in a team structure focusing on web sites, intranets, extranets and the supporting technologies
- Apply project management skills by supporting multiple projects through planning and prioritizing tasks, deadlines, and resource utilization.
- Anticipate and respond to customer needs and to ensure continued customer satisfaction
- Build relationships with team members and coordinate work of more junior staff members
- Apply the Adeo methodology of web development to various client scenarios
- Perform R&D, communicate and foster ideas in a group environment
Your qualifications will need to include:
- Strong knowledge of web site technologies and ebusiness strategies.
- Extensive experience implementing a variety of web site types and applications for corporate clients.
- Ability to analyze customer needs and define ebusiness strategies and internet based solutions
- 5-7 years business related experience (web, intranet, extranet)
- Experience with project management responsibilities for corporate clients
- Excellent interpersonal and client relationship skills (written & oral)
- Ability to create reports and presentations with well-structured thoughts and a clear presentation style
- Strong analytical, research and categorization skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated commitment to high quality work and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- University degree
- Own mode of transportation required and periodic travel may be required
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Send your resume to [email protected].
No agencies please.