The Interactive Design program at Capilano College is looking for a qualified professional to teach a new course in e-Learning. This is a part-time position from January to April, with one class taught on a weekday morning.
Interactive Design is a 2 year Diploma Program that prepares students for employment in the areas of web design and development, interactive multimedia, information architecture, and e-Learning.
Please pass on this email to anyone with strong teaching skills and expertise in the e-Learning area.
Instructor to teach INTE 121: Introduction to e-Learning. This course provides a general introduction to e-Learning and its use and application in academic and non-academic environments. Students will identify and discuss the instructional goals, issues and concerns related to the implementation of e-Learning; review technology issues and technology modes for delivering e-Learning; and demonstrate design, development and assessment methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent;
- familiarity with Apple computers and Mac OS X;
- experience teaching at a post-secondary level;
- 5 years experience in designing and implementing e-Learning solutions for academic and non-academic environments;
- expertise in the use of e-Learning management systems and instructional design.
Course runs: January 2007 to April 2007
Deadline for Applications: Friday, November 10, 2006 – 4:00 p.m.
Interactive design program details.