Hiring a Senior Web Developer (Full time)
Need an outstanding candidate with at least 8 years of experience in web development
The ideal candidate should thrive on being on the leading edge and is extremely passionate about creating new user experiences
- Lead a plethora of Web and CMS efforts
- Develop and define coding standards, best practices, frameworks, reusable modules/components
- Technical Sales Assistance
- Meet with clients
- Proven hands on expertise and experience in PHP, AJAX, CSS2, XML, CMS, W3C HTML standards, optimization techniques, databases, web and application servers, internet protocols, security (Authentication and Authorization).
- Knowledge of Ruby, C/C++ or Java or .Net is an asset.
- Experience with developing multi-tier, intuitive and consumer friendly Web sites, Portals, Content Management Systems and applications
- Developed own CMS and able to demonstrate its functionality â€“ both front end and backend
- Used and extended other CMS’s, Ecommerce modules, Blogs, etc
- Knowledge of rich media technologies and their relevant applications
- A university degree in Computer Science or the equivalent work experience is essential.
- Educated in and used software development methodologies and processes such as RUP, Agile or Extreme Programming, CMMI, SDLC
- Experience with test driven development â€“ wears QA hat all the time
- Exceptional written and verbal communications as well as customer service skills
- Experience in Documenting Requirements, Software Architecture and
- Detailed Design Hands on Requirements solicitation, Use Case analysis and development, Wireframes, Information Architecture and Project Management
- SEO design requirements
- Consumer Experience
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure, multi task and prioritize properly to deliver multiple projects in timely manner in a extremely fast paced environment
- A great team player with positive can do attitude that is also capable and willing to mentor and coach other team members
- Applied project management methodologies
- Previous experience leading software development teams and assuming overall responsibility for quality and stability of code is mandatory.
- Able to operate independently and be comfortable making decisions in all situations
- Strong business sense.
If you are the one or you know someone that is available that could be a good fit for this position please send me note.
Contact Nikola Filipovic