TELUS Business Solutions is seeking an Interaction Designer/Usability Specialist for a contract position with our Vancouver office. The contract is scheduled to start mid-October and will run for approximately two months. The project will involve producing wire frames and building an interactive
prototype for a business application. Usability testing will also be conducted.
- Academic training in human factors, psychology, sociology, communications, or computer science (or similar related disciplines).
- At least three years of professional interaction design & usability experience as a key member of a UI team through the requirement gathering to product development cycle of several successfully launched Web sites and Web applications.
- A solid foundation and understanding of HCI theories and principles.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; persuasiveness; ability to give presentations.
- Proven ability to work in a team atmosphere with confidence, handling team issues with ease.
- Experience planning, facilitating, and reporting on usability studies is a must.
- Working knowledge of HTML and Web standards.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send a copy of your resume and contact information to Jacqueline Antalik