Teehan+Lax Graphic Design Studio Inc. is looking for a full time Junior level designer with a background in interactive design. Our ideal candidate has good visual design skills, knows all standard software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash ect.).
If you have experience in information architecture and creating wireframes or sitemaps this would be very desirable.
When is it?
The start date for this position is immediate. Applicants must be able to work full time contract in downtown Toronto.
What would I be doing?
This is an entry-level position working with a team to assist in a variety of creative projects from initial concept development through to final execution.
We work with clients in Canada and the US from a variety of industries.
Who can apply?
Candidates should posses the following:
- Passion for creating original and effective media solutions
- Graduate of design program is strongly preferred
- Strong interactive design
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, well organized, quick learner with the ability to work concurrently on multiple projects
- Ability to work independently as well as be effective in a team setting
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Intermediate knowledge of Flash
How do I apply?
E-mail us at [email protected].
Requirements for E-mail
Along with a resume:
- Samples or a link to a portfolio
- Sites providing examples of your work
One or both of these options is acceptable.
For more information about our studio visit http://www.teehanlax.com