Originally from Workopolis
Reference Number: 1-037
Location: CTV, Scarborough
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week. Overtime as required.
Company URL: http://www.bellglobemedia.com
- The Web Designer, working collaboratively with online developers, online content producers, and with the Discovery Networks International online team, will drive the core site design of Discovery Interactive's web properties by creating, managing and publishing all design elements of DiscoveryChannel.ca, AnimalPlanet.ca, DiscoveryCivilization.ca, and CTVTravel.ca
- Work in connection with broadcast design team to ensure brand consistency.
- Work closely with Discovery's Sales & Marketing team to create client campaigns, including contests, integrated content, and ad placements, from concept to completion
- Become familiar with and use the Discovery Interactive Content Management System to assist production team in publishing multimedia content across all properties
- Keep Discovery Interactive team informed of leading edge design technologies
- Other associated duties, as assigned
- Minimum of 3 â€“ 4 years Flash design experience* Adobe Creative Suite applications expertise a must (including Premiere)
- Thorough knowledge of HTML, CSS and website development
- 2 years Art College or equivalent
- Artistic aptitude, exceptional sense of design
- Versed in principles of web design, navigation and architecture
- Broadcast background an asset
- Must be self-motivated, able to multi-task and work well with others and as part of a team
Application Deadline: August 23rd, 2006
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Only those applicants who complete the questionnaire will be considered.
Bell Globemedia is dedicated to equity in the workplace.
This position has been filled
Apply for this job