a40c is looking for a focused and inspired bundle of creative energy to take a senior-level design role on a cool project dealing with consumer-generated media. This person will help establish the creative tenets and direction with the client and then, guide and work alongside the team to actually design and create a compelling experience.
- Help establish the project’s creative tenets
- Identify and document creative requirements where necessary
- Lead the development of creative concepts that address both client needs and user goals
- Deliver briefs that clearly communicate the creative concepts and their merits
- Participate in client meetings on behalf of the design team
- Ensure creative concepts and designs are aligned with the expectations of both the client and end users
- Provide guidance and/or mentorship to design team
Ideally, you have at least a couple of years experience as a senior-level creative team member in the web industry. You’ve demonstrated an ability to provide constructive feedback while continuing to inspire and encourage design explorations. You’re client-facing and have extensive experience pitching concepts and managing client expectations.
We will only contact people who we think are a good fit.
This position is in downtown Toronto and for 1-3 months (with the possibility of extending longer).
Please provide resume and/or online portfolio.
Apply to: [email protected]