Originally posted on Workopolis.com
Number Of Positions: 1
Date Posted: Jul 25, 2006
The Web Coordinator reports directly to the Toronto General Manager. The primary responsibilities of this role are to develop a content strategy based on audience profile and handle the maintenance and updating of all content on three Toronto radio station websites using an in-house Content Management System (CMS).
- Source, acquire and publish recurring and engaging content relevant to the market
- Create and publish content pages, and write copy to support it. Typical content includes contests, music
features, polls, promotions, artist interviews, picture galleries, blogs, etc.
- Working with promotions and programming departments ensure on-air initiatives are incorporated into the
- Working with programming and promotions to grow the listener database through incentives (newsletters,
promotions, surveys, ticket sales, contests, etc)
- Produce radio station e-newsletters, including writing copy, layout, images, etc
- Liaising with Standard Interactive about incorporating national content features
- Creation of graphics to support online content
- General website maintenance
- Strong background in developing and publishing online content for a major market website
- Ability to develop an online market profile and a resulting website content strategy
- Experience in generating online audience growth, and demonstrated track record of success
- Basic HTML â€“ not required to maintain the sites, but would be an asset
- Artwork/Design experience â€“ needed for web graphics production/optimization
- Usability â€“ should have a keen eye for good website layout / visuals
- Working knowledge of Macromedia Flash is an asset (but not necessary)
- EXCELLENT writing / copywriting skills
- EXCELLENT communication skills
- Organized, and process driven
- Able to multi-task (overseeing multiple sites)
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Knowledge of the Radio industry would be an asset
Standard Interactive is looking for a self-motivated, web-savvy content expert, able to work both independently and as part of a high-energy team.
Thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Apply for this job”: http://jobs.workopolis.com/jobshome/db/work.apply_job?pi_job_id=8392020&pi_language=EN
Contact E-mail: [email protected]