As a natural leader, showcase your talents in assisting our project managers to lead a team of programmers, graphic artists and medical/health economic professionals in designing and developing a custom software tool from concept to delivery.
The successful candidate will transition quickly into an independent Project Manager role.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review and QA model flows, calculation flows, presentations and storyboards â€“ for content, user-friendliness, visual layout, required features/functionality, quality and consistency with client objectives and requirements
- Assist project manager in research of health economic terminologies, content, etc; providing a summary of articles, publications, etc
- Assist project manager in creating health economic presentations based on different researched articles and publications
- Assist a Project Manager for all non-technical production needs (e.g. developing, reviewing user manuals, reviewing/updating test plans, test scripts, design documentation, etc)
- Review and test alpha, beta, and final versions against storyboards; run extensive, comprehensive user testing
- Assist Project Manager in coordinating additional technical testing of alpha, beta and final version â€“ technical back end testing, front-end interactivity and cosmetic visual review
- Responsible for final review and QA of project at Alpha, Beta and Final delivery
- Manage/Update QA checklist and manage Test Track bug tracking
- Assist Project Manager during project life cycle (e.g. documenting conference calls, provide meeting summary and actionable items, etc)
- Assist Project Manager in tracking changes – changes log from conference calls, storyboard updates, etc.
- Responsible for assisting Project Manager for all project administration â€“ archiving of emails & files.
- Upon project close, update online and print project portfolio with recently completed project info.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Adept at multi-tasking; able to prioritize workload; able to meet tight deadlines
- Must be familiar in PC environment (Windows-based) and with software technologies and applications
- Must have hands-on experience with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Comfortable working with complex financial spreadsheets, databases and healthcare-related mathematical and statistical concepts (Markov model, Bayesian models, Monte Carlo analysis, regression analysis, etc)
- Ability to quickly understand projects and internal processes
- Post-secondary education in a computer science, management science, mathematics, economics or healthcare-related field
Founded in 1996, Dymaxium is a global leader in providing science-based Economic Marketing, Modeling and Interactive Solutions for the pharmaceutical industry. We have implemented more than 375 unique solutions utilizing leading edge technologies in CD-ROM, Web, Handheld Devices and Hybrid platforms. Our client list includes many of the top pharmaceutical organizations in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Europe and Japan.
Compensation includes salary, benefits and bonus. Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, Dymaxium offers a creative, challenging and rewarding work environment. For more information, please visit our web site at www.dymaxium.com
Please send all resumes to [email protected] with â€œProject Assistantâ€ in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their time and interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.