Delvinia Interactive Inc. is seeking a freelance User Experience Architect to take on a role in our Strategy and Experience Design team. Work would be awarded on a project-by-project basis and begin immediately with the future possibility of full-time employment.
Delvinia Interactive is a leading digital agency, developing, planning and executing high-impact interactive marketing and research solutions. We are dedicated to helping our clients acquire, retain and better understand their customers across a variety of digital channels.
Delvinia is located in downtown Toronto.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Planning and facilitating customer insight activities to understand user needs, goals & tasks
- Developing customer profiles, personas, scenarios and use cases
- Planning, co-ordinating, and executing formal & informal usability evaluations
- Establishing business requirements and design priorities:
- Analyzing existing web interfaces to perform usability and user experience evaluations, including recommending improvements to content, features and functionality
- Developing wireframes, prototypes and writing interface design specifications
The candidate should demonstrate the following:
- 2 to 4 years experience executing on similar types of projects
- University or college education in a related field
- Knowledge of and experience with customer-centered design methodologies
- Experience working directly with clients in an agency or consultative setting
- Excellent communication abilities and strong writing skills
- The ability to manage personal workload and priorities to meet Delvinia's project needs
- The ability to meeting demanding project schedules with hard deadlines
- A positive, professional attitude in a team setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A solid history of supporting experience with strong references
Definite Assets and Differentiators
- Experience working on integrated marketing campaigns
- Ability to speak/write/understand French
How to Apply
Please e-mail your resume to: [email protected]
Only those candidates who qualify for an interview will be contacted.