A great opportunity to showcase your talents, initiative and willingness to learn!
As a natural leader, you will manage project teams of programmers, graphic artists and medical/health economic professionals in designing and developing an interactive tool from concept to delivery.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as key liaison between sales, client, production team and vendors
- Work with sales to prepare project requirements.
- Define and manage project scope
- Identify and manage project risk
- Work with production team to develop storyboard and functional design specifications
- Plan and manage resources
- Build and manage test plan and participate in the QA process
- Monitor and manage the activities and deliverables of the project team
- Tracking and disposing of project issues
- Participate in post-implementation reviews and support
- Excellent communication skills
- 2 yrs of project management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven record of exceptional organization, planning and teambuilding skills
- Adept at multi-tasking; able to prioritize workload; able to meet tight deadlines
- Must be familiar in PC environment (Windows-based) and with software technologies and applications (technical background in programming, design or IT a definite asset)
- Comfortable working with complex financial spreadsheets, databases and healthcare-related mathematical concepts
- Ability to quickly understand industry, projects and internal processes
Founded in 1996, Dymaxium is a global leader in providing science-based Economic Marketing, Modeling and Interactive Solutions for the pharmaceutical industry. We have implemented more than 375 unique solutions utilizing leading edge technologies in CD-ROM, Web, Handheld Devices and Hybrid platforms. Our client list includes many of the top pharmaceutical organizations in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Europe and Japan.
Compensation includes salary, benefits and bonus. Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, Dymaxium offers a creative, challenging and rewarding work environment. For more information, please visit our web site at www.dymaxium.com
Please send all resumes to [email protected] with “Project Manager” in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their time and interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.