School of Communications, Media and Design
|Salary Range:||As per College Policy|
|Location:||The Centre for Creative Communications|
|Posting Date:||June 14, 2006|
|Expiry Date:||July 05, 2006|
Inn addition to teaching assigned courses the successful candidate will be expected to:
- Use various teaching/learning strategies
- Develop and revise appropriate learning resources for the program
- Evaluate student achievement of learning outcomes with a variety of approaches and techniques
- Create positive learning and teaching environment
- Provide leadership in a multicultural/multiracial environment
- Accommodate diversity in teaching/learning situations
- Understand the dynamics of inter-cultural communication
- Progressive work experience in the Game Design industry (not programmers)
- Advanced knowledge of at least 2 of the following: 3Ds Max, Unreal Engine or Photoshop
- Must be available to teach a 3 hour class between the hours of 9am and 6pm
- Demonstrated successful teaching/training experience* Demonstrated ability to clearly articulate expectations for students regarding learning outcomes, and the evaluation techniques to be used.
- Demonstrated communication and organizational skills. Ability to critically examine learning materials and classroom methodologies for discriminatory bias or barriers.
- Ability to apply diversity/equity concepts to their discipline
E-mail your application to: [email protected]
When applying, your covering letter and rÃ©sumÃ© must include examples that reflect all of the requested skills and qualifications. All applicants must submit digital and drawing portfolios as well as samples of their commercial work and should be emailed to [email protected]
on or before July 05, 2006 at 4:30 p.m . Please quote Competition # 06-F-14 in the subject line. We regret we cannot accept phone calls. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.