Originally from Monster.ca
Book4Time is a leading provider of on-demand Reservations Scheduling, CRM and Facility Management solution for health and personal service providers such as Spas, Resorts and Clinics.
We are rapidly growing and have a unique opportunity to fill this newly created position within our highly entrepreneurial team environment.
You are passionate about technology and have hands-on experience developing web applications with specific focus and expertise in designing user-friendly screen designs, web pages and navigation process for business applications.
- Develop application prototypes, screen designs and demos to help assess and demonstrate product design concepts and usability.
- Develop new and existing web applications using Microsoft .Net Visual Studio 2005.
- Unit test application changes to ensure conformance to design specifications and software performance.
- Assist with writing reports and database queries
- Assist with troubleshooting and resolving customer and product quality related issues.
- Must have 2 or more years of web application programming experience using Microsoft .Net Visual Studio (C# and ASP.NET)
- Excellent communication skills required (both oral and written);
- Proactive team player, responsive, focused and high energy;
- Computer Science or IT focused degree is an asset.
- Experience with designing graphics using Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop.
* Experience with database programming using SQL, Store Procedures, ADO an asset.
To apply for this position please submit your resume online at Monster.ca along with a cover letter and salary expectations. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. To learn more about Book4Time visit http://www.book4time.com