Originally from Workopolis
Alcohol Countermeasure Systems (ACS) is seeking a web/HTML Developer to put a fresh spin on our website. We currently host more than 10 sites which range by jurisdiction and/or product. We now need to pool these sites to have a current, yet cohesive interface for our customers.
You’ll work closely with the IT and Marketing department to consolidate the appearance of our websites, give them proper ACS brand strength and build a functioning e-commerce site as well.
This is hands -on, get-it-done position best suited for experienced Developers that can prove their capabilities through a portfolio or list of sites they’ve completed in the past. This is full time position located in Mississauga.
- Design, develop and maintain multiple Corporate Internet, Internet and Extranet sites to support corporate objective.
- Work with our applications development teams and business unit to deliver and implement new and enhanced web service for their product lines.
- Work with out business areas to design new services to address current and future E-Commerce needs.
- Contribute to the review, recommendation and implementation of the tool sets for Web Development.
- Maintain and back-up of the company’s servers.
- Web Developer with 1-3 years of experience
- Knowledge of IIS web server and tagged data -XML
- Good work experience in these protocols and languages – ASP, ADO, Javascipt, VB, VB Script, HTML, DHTML, ASP.net, ADO.net.
- Experience with setup, administration and maintenance of SQL and IIS servers.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Independent worker with excellent communication skills – able to present ideas and concepts
- Ability to communicate effectively with various business users.
- Good-to-have skills include: NET, JSP, JAVA, Websphere, DB2, some creative design and graphic skills using Adobe Photoshop.