Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, with more than 51,000 employees in offices around the world, The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its subsidiaries are collectively known as TD Bank Financial Group (TDBFG). TD Bank Financial Group offers a full range of financial products and services to approximately 13 million customers worldwide through three key business lines:
- Personal and Commercial Banking including TD Canada Trust
- Wealth Management including the global operations of TD Waterhouse
- Wholesale Banking including TD Securities
The businesses are supported by our Corporate Management, which provides many of the essential support, service and corporate functions for TD Bank Financial Group
An exciting opportunity exists to join the Intranet Business Office as an Intranet Developer. The successful candidate will be a Web Specialist who will have the opportunity to perform all tasks related to the design, maintenance, support and enhancement of multiple corporate Intranet sites.
Reporting to the Intranet Operations Manager, the Intranet Developer responsibilities include:
- Provide a high level of service and support to all key stakeholders by adhering to established service standards and department best practices
- Daily monitoring of all enterprise applications, identifying problems, providing support and participating in issue resolution – track ongoing issues, provide recommendations and follow through to implementation
- Develop and maintain a library of QA test scripts, execute during test cycles and participate in defect meetings
- Design and build websites, including the development and design of html pages and enterprise graphics
- Offer guidance and make recommendations to stakeholders based on web design, content management and enterprise application expertise
- Process high volumes of website change requests (additions/deletions/updates)
- Create website mockups, prototypes and wireframes
- Act as a subject matter expert when consulting with business units on their own Intranet Projects
- Consolidate feedback and provide recommendations for enhancements
- Develop and distribute web reporting, including analysis of and recommendations on web usage trends
- Participate in and provide effective on-call support for enterprise Intranet technologies
Qualifications / Competencies / Accreditation
- Strong technical skills, including excellent working knowledge of HTML and graphic editing tools such as Adobe PhotoShop
- Working knowledge of Intranet platform technologies including: Lotus Notes, IBM Websphere Portal, Interwoven TeamSite and Google Search Appliance.
- Be innovative and creative in the form of continuous improvement to internal processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with a variety of project development lifecycles
- Well organized, and able to work within a hard-driving team in a multi-project deadline-driven environment
- Detail-oriented and focused on quality
- Possess analytical and problem solving skills
The successful candidate should be organized, self-motivated, customer-oriented and able to work well independently as well as within a team. The candidate should be also be flexible and able to quickly adapt to changing priorities.