zinc Roe is looking for a web developer to work with our team of developers and designers to create and maintain web applications.
- Write, implement, test and troubleshoot scripts.
- Research and recommend technical solutions for sites.
- Perform routine updating and maintenance of designated sites.
- Create functional specifications and technical documentation.
Candidates must have:
- Hands-on experience with command-line linux, php, mysql and apache.
- Solid understanding of fundamental technologies including HTTP, TCP/IP, DNS, and XML.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills are a must.
Knowledge of css2, drupal and/or debian linux configuration would be an asset. We promise a challenging (and rewarding) job with some talented folks working on creative projects. This may lead to a full-time position. Interested candidates should send resumes to jobs at zincroe.com