Adlib’s on-going growth as a leading supplier of enterprise software globally has necessitated an expansion of our software development team. We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic professional with concrete management experience to join our team in Burlington, Ontario.
This role is a full-time position reporting to the VP of Product Development and is responsible for providing leadership and direction to the Software Development Team. This will encompass the management of the Development Team in the development of quality software products according to product roadmaps and release schedules; coaching, motivating and developing the team; implementation and execution of software development methodology and processes. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and will include base salary and performance-based bonus components.
The Software Development Manager must have a diploma/degree in computer science or equivalent and a minimum of 10 years of work experience in a software development environment. They must also be highly skilled in:
- Web Technologies such as XML, ASP, HTML, PHP;
- .NET, C#, C++, VB and Java programming languages;
- Scripting languages such as Java and VB script;
- Database design (SQL Server, Oracle);
- PDF technology;
- Product lifecyle management;
- Software release management;
The incumbent must also demonstrate:
- Superior interpersonal skills;
- Pro-active, cognitive and forward thinking;
- Proven team building and motivating capabilities;
- Strong time management and organizational skills;
- High level of integrity;
- Professional conduct with both internal and external customers;
- Extremely high energy and stamina with ability to work effectively under pressure;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to use analytical and problem solving skills.
If you possess the above qualifications, we would like to hear from you. Please submit your resume to [email protected]