This position has been filled.
BURNKIT Creative (Vancouver, BC) has an opening for a Senior Information Architect to join our award-winning design team, to develop compelling digital experiences for some of the worldÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½s best brands such as Sony PlayStation. The Senior Information Architect plays an integral role in the overall user experience, contributing to the development of website architecture, functional requirements and content strategy.
- Review and analyse competitive websites and consumer research
- Translate concepts into effective and usable documentation
- The Information Architect maintains and develops all documentation to be used by the internal design team, including site architectures, workflows, wireframes/schematics
- Present and communicate creative interactive solutions to both internal teams and client stakeholders
- Identify and implement opportunities to refine Information Architecture process
- Assemble, assess, analyze, edit and write high level requirements documentation
- Able to ask appropriate questions and communicate effectively to a broad range of people: designers, executives, business development and technical resources
- Distil high-level requirements to develop user task flows and use cases
- Identify unique content resources and build strategies for developing and utilizing new content, ensuring content supports the project’s strategies and the client’s brand
- Ensure content is scaleable, customizable and/or dynamic and fits into the overall information architecture
- Provide actionable direction and recommendations from a usability perspective based on relevant industry experience
- Plan, execute, and report the results of usability testing as required on a project basis in a fast-paced web development environment
- Contribute usability subject matter expertise and relevant industry experience as required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in computer science, human-computer interaction, cognitive science, information science and/or commerce-business
- At least 5 years related experience in information technology, new media and/or digital marketing/communications
- Strong understanding of website development and web technologies (Flash, dhtml, html) and CMS applications
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organization, logic and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Visio, Photoshop and/or equivalent
- Preferable experience in software development process, business systems analysis, user research, usability practices and testing
[email protected] with your resume and Information Architect as the subject of your e-mail. No phone calls please.