Telmetrics is looking for an experienced software engineer to work on leading edge projects with our software development group; planning, designing, developing and documenting new application functionality using a variety of tools. This individual would be considered a strong candidate with proven experience with ASP, C# and XML in a Microsoft .NET environment. You will have a good understanding of object oriented design and the agile software development lifecycle. You have the proven ability to be a leader in a team of developers, work effectively under tight deadlines and seek challenges in difficult tasks or changes. To be a successful candidate you will be self-confident and able to express yourself in a clear and concise manner. You must be able to work out solutions in a team environment and be receptive to suggestions and respect opinions of other team members.
Qualifications for this role:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a developer role with at least 2 years of professional design & leadership experience.
- Extensive knowledge of ASP.NET and Web Development.
- Strong C# .NET and XML programming skills.
- Solid understanding of SDLC and agile development methodologies.
- Sound knowledge of OO programming and design; can participate in analysis and design of programs and classes.
- Experience with using patterns for design and can produce high quality design artifacts.
- Experience with writing SQL queries and understand query optimization methodologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Organize work priorities and time management effectively.
- Ability to make decisions and quickly resolve problems in a fast-paced environment while ensuring appropriate risk management and proper escalation/notification.
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience.
- Microsoft Certification is a plus.
About Telmetrics Inc.
Telmetrics provides advertisers with trackable customer response call data for any media campaign that contains a call-to-action phone number. Real time data reporting provides in-depth ROI and media spend analysis. Marketing professionals and business owners benefit from instant access to critical customer demographic information and operational insights for customer service, training and staffing efficiencies. Since 1990, Telmetrics has delivered quality media measurement tools and business intelligence for media publishers, national advertisers and their agencies. Interested individuals who meet the requirements for this position are invited to apply directly with cover letter and salary expectations.
Paul dot syms [ at ] telmetrics.com