Job Number: J0306-0222 – Permanent Full Time
Category: Web Solutions / Application Development
Participate and execute deliverables in assigned research-based projects. Responsibilities for full user research cycle including:
- Development of usage scenarios and/or personas.
- Creation of testing instruments and data collection tools.
- Coordinating testing facilities, equipment, and food for user testing groups
- Coordinating of key external suppliers.
- Conducting research with participants.
- Data gathering, analysis, and recommendations development.
- Aggregating findings and structure into findings document.
- Presentation of findings, with a senior usability staff member, to cross-functional group.
- Work closely with business and technical development to improve product based on recommendations
- Participant in expert reviews of pages by applying scientific usability principles, including:
- Documenting needs for changes or improvements based on the review.
- Ranking the issues uncovered through the review into “must change” and “should change” and communicate recommendations for improvements.
- Provide information architecture strategy and support for assigned projects.
- Translate business requirements into design artifacts. These artifacts include wire frames, site-maps, process flows and thumbnail flows.
- Lead group discussions to define functional requirements.
- Create high level and detailed information architectures.
- Perform expert reviews on concepts and wire frames and integrate this into the design process on an iterative basis by presenting the findings and suggesting changes where necessary.
- Serve as a client focal point, when assigned for usability, information architecture and analytics work. In that role, ensure that overall budgets and strategies are adhered to.
- Develop and circulate client contact reports as assigned.
- Conduct ongoing status to assigned supervisor as required.